1. Karaoke is king. If you can belt
out a tune, you can do anything. Sue took me to Furosato
when I was young and showed me how it was done. Now I
can't go to the beer store without grabbing the mic and
singing "I Will Survive."
2. Don't ever get a perm.
3. Always have equal amounts of tomato
and ham. If you don't the world could feasibly end.
4. Telethons last a LONG time.
5. Convertibles make you look younger
6. I'll still look good at 50.
7. When asked for ID at a bar at the
age of 29, blush and be gracious, but don't rat out your
17-year-old sister who didn't get asked.
8. Take opportunities when you can,
make opportunities when you can't.
9. Learn to strum some chords on the
guitar, then you provide your own music, lead vocals and
10. That during the last 3 weeks of
pregnancy, your feet will itch until you can't stand it
anymore, and then the baby comes out.
Thanks for all the lessons,
Sue. I left some out, it being a family thing and all.
Have the happiest of birthdays and you have 12 years to
work on something for me.
Sean has the Brophey Ham
Gene, July 2004
Kaitlyn, July 2004
to "The Family"